Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding Invitations in Clearwater

One of my favorite invitation suites that I offer from my Wedding Stationery line is this custom Wedding Suite for Nelly and Tito entitled 'Feathered Sophistication' that included just the right shade of blue to match her dresses and additional 'bling' to make a stunning impression. From my 30 years design and printing experience, I was able to customize a package in her colors with all the elements she needed. I included custom unity candles with their monogram, guest book, pen set and more to match their theme and colors. I enjoyed assisting them in making their day unique and memorable and thoroughly enjoyed planning their special day with all the details. It was an absolutely beautiful event and a night to remember for them and all of their guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment