Sunday, July 10, 2011

Personalize you Wedding with a custom Monogram


Announce your joining by showcasing your initials with a custom monogram that can be printed and illuminated throughout your wedding elements. The result is a beautiful personalization in your photos and video that make you stand apart from all others. You and your guests will enjoy the enticing options you choose as they are showcased on everything from your save the dates to elements throughout your ceremony and reception.

Monograms come in many styles from the traditional, Bride and Groom first initial with last name initial in the middle, to more contemporary forms with first names with last initial. I enjoy creating custom monograms for my clients and incorporating their personality and theme into each one. When I design one for a client, I will use several visuals to help choose the style that’s right for each. Often I find elements they’ve already chosen for their wedding theme and incorporate that into their final designs. For example, if you’re choosing a fall wedding theme and have chosen an invitation package with a fall leaf motif and art, I’ll combine the art into the full design. Then I’ll use the full monogram in printed material where there is plenty of room and I’ll create a simpler version to be used in more delicate areas like a floor gobo. Through my creative skills and talents, I have even found a way to incorporate your elegant monogram on everything from your guest book and unity candles to umbrellas and decals.

All of the examples in this theme board were created for special clients of mine who utilized their monograms to accent their special day. I enjoyed finding ways to incorporate them into numerous elements of their weddings from seating charts and banners to umbrellas and floor gobos. The result was a unique imprint for each that can be used for years to come in commemoration of their joining.


I hope this inspires you to customize your special day

4 comments: